If you are not leveraging the web to develop your real estate investment business, you are getting left behind. There’s a great deal that you can do online marketing space, however this article particularly discusses how you can leverage social media for real estate investment. Many social media applications enjoy prevalent use and on top of that, they’re free! Here are 10 quick tips about the best way to use popular social media tools.
(1) Use Twellow to recognize property investors inside your local areas and follow every one of them. It is much like the Twitter Phone Book and categorizes Twitter users by industry. You are able to rapidly perform a explore real estate category and set the your city within the search engine. You will find many people I am sure! Also, a brand new feature known as Twellowhood also enables you to identify people according to location check that out too.
(2) Make use of a free tool for example TweetLater to setup automatic direct message responses to all your supporters which includes a URL aimed at your website or landing page. (On the related note, make sure to switch off all email notifications in your Twitter account…unless of course you really would like your email inbox to become completely swamped!)
(3) If you are a wholesaler / retailer, tweet about any property deals you are searching to market. Make sure to incorporate a connect to a lot of the home. I would recommend using bit.ly a easy to use URL shortener because tweets are only able to be 140 figures lengthy and URLs can be very extended. Bit.ly can also be great since it provides real-time click tracking.
(4) Make sure to retweet “RT” other investors tweets which have helpful information…this can help you build trust and credibility and can increase your supporters. Here’s how it operates…let us say a nearby investor @BobLocalREI includes a great tweet that states “Great article on how to profit with property in declining market ” To retweet this, you’d simply tweet the next: “RT @BobLocalREI Great article on how to profit with property in declining market .”
(5) Join existing Facebook groups with property investors from where you live. This can be done by hitting “Groups” after which searching groups for terms for example “Chicago property investors”,”Boston property foreclosure investors”, or “Oc property investors” Make sure to introduce you to ultimately the audience and publish your choices around the group’s public wall.
(6) Make your own Facebook group for property investors nearer your home. Invite the people from the other groups to participate your group. Encourage other wholesalers to participate too and publish their deals towards the group too. Don’t turn it into a private group – allow it to be available to all. This can create a great buyers list for you personally as well as hook you up with other investors that you can do joint ventures with.
(7) Give a form for your Facebook profile that enables individuals to opt-directly into your e-newsletter that gives tips, news, and information on your wholesale/retail deals. There is a great blog publish from Return on Subscriber that walks you thru how you can add some form.
(8) Make use of the “update status” feature on Facebook. Your status could be concerning the everyday happenings together with your real estate investment, it may mention a particular deal, it may be anything you want. There are multiple tools which will integrate your Facebook accounts that is a major way to save time for individuals using both applications.
YouTube.com along with other Social media video sites:
(9) Search engines like google love video! Create videos with helpful “How you can” tips or information which is pertinent to real estate investment (might be centered on buyers, sellers, or both). Think about using the Annotations feature in your videos to be able to highlight details inside your video. With Annotations you may make thought bubbles, text in boxes, or links with other videos (although not to exterior websites).
Make sure your video description and title are very written and filled with keywords that can help people discover your videos. Before getting began, consider who your audience is making a listing of a couple of real estate investment related topics that you could create videos for.
(10) Duplicating your video submissions are ok! You are able to publish exactly the same video in multiple content discussing sites (use TubeMogul free of charge!) and obtain maximum exposure from the various search engines.
One further bonus tip for social media….
(Bonus) Social networks are about community…and you ought to concentrate on giving 80% of times. Give helpful information whenever you comment – for instance – on others’ Facebook status or YouTube videos. Create value for other people and you’ll bring a lot of attention by yourself choices.